Version 5.8! Every SysAdmin, Tech and IT Manager need this tool!
This network scanner has evolved into a complete network inventory tool!
Free Demo version available to test on your network!
Download the Demo
- Get the switch port number for EVERY device on your network.
- Quick Software Audit and Software install counts.
- Device View - CPU, Memory, Disk, Processes, Services, Event Logs
- 'WiFi Analyzer' like scan
- Packet capture function to find network broadcasts
- See the logged in user
- Export to CSV
- Get the switch port number for EVERY device on your network!
- Supply this network scanner with your switch IPs and it will return the port number on the switch where each device is connected to. (screenshot)
- It will calculate on which switch each device is plugged into if you supplied all the switch IPs.
- Added a new Super Quick installed software scan & search function!!
- Use this to see how many devices have Office 2016, Torrent software or a specific patch installed. All within minutes. (screenshot)
- Click the "Report" button to show you the software install count across all the scanned devices as well as which devices have which software installed.
- Device View
- See Installed Software, Shares, Device Details when double clicking on device.
- See Live CPU, Memory and Disk Active time status.
- View active Processes and Service status.
- CPU and Memory usage per process.
- Kill Processes remotely.
- Start, Stop, Restart Services remotely.
- See important Event logs on the remote device
- Scan for Wireless Network details
- "Network Analyzer-like" feature.
- Scan for wireless networks.
- Shows the SSID, Authentication, Encryption, MAC Address, Vendor, Channel, Band, Radio Type and Signal strength.
- It can also show you the AP you are connected to, like Network Analyzer.
- DHCP Server info Scan
- Scan your Microsoft DHCP Server for additional info during a scan.
- See lease and reservation info per IP.
- Obtain remote subnet hostnames and MAC addresses when a normal scan returns no results.
- Packet Capture function that highlights devices that send the most packets instead of using complicated filters.
This network scanner can do so much more than any other free IP Scanner.
Normally you would use 3 or more applications to get the info this one application can give you.
Worried about credit card security?
Payments are secure with PayPal and PayFast.
Perfect for documentation.
Now comes with a voucher to download my SNMP Walk utility for FREE!!
Change your IT Admin life with this Network Scanner!
Created for IT Admins by an IT Admin
- IP Scanner automatically detects the subnet you are on.
- Filling in an IP is easy. Jumps to next block when you press "."
- In-App Update
- Now you don't need to update via the update emails anymore.
- Update straight from the application by clicking Help > Update.
- Right click menu allows per device
- Connect with Browser
- SSH (downloads putty and connects)
- File Share
- GP Update (requires wmi auth, can select multiple devices)
- Reboot (requires wmi auth, can select multiple devices)
- Device Trust status
- Right click a device to mark it as trusted.
- This device will then be trusted in all future scans.
- This allows you to easily spot new devices on the network.
- ADSI Properties
- Scan by hostname
No install required (needs one supplied .dll file)
- IP Scan
- MAC lookup
- MAC Vendor Lookup (requires internet)
- Port Scan
- Filter quickly on scanned items.
- Quick scan when you just cant wait (5 seconds for an entire Subnet)
- Watch list to keep an eye if a device is online or offline.
- Right click a device and click Toggle Watch.
- Added new Auto Update every 30 minutes. Leave it running for days to collect more info.
- Find logged in user
- Get the device operating system
- Get the NIC speed for the workstation
- Grab the Serial Number from the bios
- Get the MAC address from WMI when you are not on the same Subnet.
- Model details
- CPU name
- Local Time of workstation
- This is useful when you have complaints about time issues on the network. To see how many devices are affected.
- Custom WMI query.
- Quick Software Audit (see screenshot)
- Supply WMI Credentials or run from your DC.
- Collects all installed software on all workstations.
- Can also collect installed update details.
- Filter for installed software by device to highlight all the devices with that software installed.
- Click the report button to see the install count per software.
- See the workstations each software version is installed on.
- Remote MAC, also works great for devices on remote Subnet.
- Supports multiple snmp community names in a single scan!
Managed Switch Port detection
- Select the switch you want to scan
- Ensure the SNMP community name has been entered correctly.
- Get the port name where that IP is plugged into on that switch.
- If it shows that it is plugged into an up-link or Trunk port, select that switch to scan next.
- Now you can select "auto - trust" Active Directory devices.
- This will mark all the AD devices with a blue mac-address.
- You can also right click on a device and view important ADSI properties.
Please test these features and let me know if it works for you or not.
- Find all your switches on the specified Subnet (Works with Cisco, HP etc.)
- Find the path a PC takes from one switch to another (Works with HP switches)
This tool is worth at least $20, but i'm selling it for $5 until i get all the Experimental functions working with all switches. So download it now.
Test this Portable IP Scanner for yourself and see the time it can save you!
Still not enough features? Suggest a new feature to firstname.lastname@example.org and I may just add it!.
The perfect tool to accommodate this is the SNMP Switch Details Viewer
Download link will display on successful checkout and will be mailed too.